Weight Watchers Quick Herb Shrimp Recipe
Weight Watchers Quick Herb Shrimp Recipe.
A quick and easy sauteed seafood recipe that you make with olive oil, fresh lemon juice, lemon herb seasoning, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Start to finish, this meal is ready in just 15 minutes so it’s the perfect option for a last minute dinner, or a busy lunch time.
Simple and delicious.
Only 100 calories, low fat, and low carb.
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan, 2 Green Plan,
1 WW Freestyle Point and 2 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Quick Herb Shrimp
- In a large skillet, add oil and heat over medium heat.
- Add shrimp, saute for 1 minute.
- Stir in the lemon juice, salt, pepper, and lemon herb seasoning. Stir to coat well.
- Saute approx 3 minutes or until the shrimp is fully cooked through and a bright pink color.
- Take the pan off the heat, add parsley, and stir to mix.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Mushrooms in Creamy Cheese Sauce
- Weight Watchers Spicy Roasted Butternut Squash
- Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Tortilla Soup
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Mix
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Donuts
HidrateSpark PRO the Smart Water Bottle you need to add to your daily routine! We all know we need to drink more water, but do we always remember to? Enter the HidrateSpark PRO! This amazing water bottle tracks how much water you drink in a day, and lights up to remind you if you are getting behind. Check it out by clicking the photo below!
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge