Weight Watchers Quick Herb Shrimp Recipe
Weight Watchers Quick Herb Shrimp Recipe.
A quick and easy sauteed seafood recipe that you make with olive oil, fresh lemon juice, lemon herb seasoning, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Start to finish, this meal is ready in just 15 minutes so it’s the perfect option for a last minute dinner, or a busy lunch time.
Simple and delicious.
Only 100 calories, low fat, and low carb.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan, 2 Green Plan,
1 WW Freestyle Point and 2 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Quick Herb Shrimp
- In a large skillet, add oil and heat over medium heat.
- Add shrimp, saute for 1 minute.
- Stir in the lemon juice, salt, pepper, and lemon herb seasoning. Stir to coat well.
- Saute approx 3 minutes or until the shrimp is fully cooked through and a bright pink color.
- Take the pan off the heat, add parsley, and stir to mix.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!