Weight Watchers Quick Herb Shrimp Recipe
Weight Watchers Quick Herb Shrimp Recipe.
A quick and easy sauteed seafood recipe that you make with olive oil, fresh lemon juice, lemon herb seasoning, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Start to finish, this meal is ready in just 15 minutes so it’s the perfect option for a last minute dinner, or a busy lunch time.
Simple and delicious.
Only 100 calories, low fat, and low carb.
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan, 2 Green Plan,
1 WW Freestyle Point and 2 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Quick Herb Shrimp
- In a large skillet, add oil and heat over medium heat.
- Add shrimp, saute for 1 minute.
- Stir in the lemon juice, salt, pepper, and lemon herb seasoning. Stir to coat well.
- Saute approx 3 minutes or until the shrimp is fully cooked through and a bright pink color.
- Take the pan off the heat, add parsley, and stir to mix.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Barbecue Sauce
- Weight Watchers Fresh Tomato Soup
- Weight Watchers Quick Herb Shrimp
- Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Roll Ups
- Weight Watchers Garlic Basil Pork Chops
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge