Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Roll Ups Recipe
Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Roll Ups Recipe.
A quick and easy breakfast or snack that you will have ready in 5 minutes.
Made with whole wheat tortilla, reduced fat peanut butter, sugar-free raspberry jam, unsweetened dried coconut, and a banana.
Pop it in the microwave and enjoy the melty peanut butter.
Low calorie with only 60 calories.
Weight Watchers Points
6 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
6 WW Freestyle and 4 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Roll Ups
- Place a tortilla on a flat work surface.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter on tortilla, then a layer of raspberry jam, then sprinkle the coconut,
- Place banana centered on one end of the tortilla. Roll tortilla around the banana.
- Place tortilla on a paper towel and wrap loosely.
- Microwave on high for approx 30 to 35 seconds.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!