Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Roll Ups Recipe
Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Roll Ups Recipe.
A quick and easy breakfast or snack that you will have ready in 5 minutes.
Made with whole wheat tortilla, reduced fat peanut butter, sugar-free raspberry jam, unsweetened dried coconut, and a banana.
Pop it in the microwave and enjoy the melty peanut butter.
Low calorie with only 60 calories.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan,
4 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Roll Ups
- Place a tortilla on a flat work surface.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter on tortilla, then a layer of raspberry jam, then sprinkle the coconut,
- Place banana centered on one end of the tortilla. Roll tortilla around the banana.
- Place tortilla on a paper towel and wrap loosely.
- Microwave on high for approx 30 to 35 seconds.
You May Also Like:
- 80 Weight Watchers Fall Favorite Recipes
- Weight Watchers Honey Wasabi Salmon
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!