Weight Watchers Garlic Basil Pork Chops Recipe
Weight Watchers Garlic Basil Pork Chops Recipe. One of the hardest parts about cooking is figuring out what to make for dinner. What’s more, it can be difficult to find a meal that everyone in the family will enjoy. I’ve got you covered!
These Pork Chops are delicious and will please even picky eaters. The best part? You’ll only need 6 ingredients 30 minutes of marinating time, and 30 minutes to make the recipe.
An easy marinated dinner made with fresh basil, garlic, fresh lime, salt, and ground black pepper.
This grilled recipe is perfect for your next cookout!
It’s low carb and keto friendly with only 2.8 carbs.
This recipe is one of my favorites because it’s so easy to make and the ingredients are common.
You can use whatever veggies you have on hand, or if you want a simple version without any sides at all, just grill some fresh pineapple for dessert.
I hope this dish helps take the guesswork out of your dinner plans!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
- Don’t have an Outdoor Grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Garlic Basil Pork Chops
- In a mixing bowl, add the juice of a lime and pork chops. Toss to coat well.
- Add fresh basil and garlic. Toss to coat well.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Place pork chops in the refrigerator to marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Preheat the outdoor grill to medium heat.
- Prepare the grill grate by oiling lightly.
- On the preheated grill, place the pork chops and cook approx 5 – 10 minutes or until they are no longer pink in the middle, and an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the pork chop reads 145° F.
You May Also Like:
- Easy WW Friendly Philly Cheese Steak
- Ginger Pork Shiitake Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Omelet
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb