Weight Watchers Air Fryer Zucchini Fries Recipe
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Zucchini Fries Recipe.
A healthy alternative to French Fries.
This tasty vegetarian side dish is easy to make in the Air Fryer. made with zucchini, egg, parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and served with Marinara sauce.
Low calorie, and low carb.
Quick and easy 30 minute appetizer or side dish.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
- Don’t have an Air Fryer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Ninja DZ201 Foodi 8 Quart 6-in-1 DualZone 2-Basket Air Fryer with 2 Independent Frying Baskets
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Zucchini Fries
- Cut across the zucchini to make 3 inch long pieces. Then cut the lengths into ½ inch slices – French Fry shaped
- In a large mixing bowl, add egg and beat.
- Add in the zucchini, toss to coat with egg.
- In a shallow dish, add cheese, breadcrumbs, cayenne pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Stir to mix.
- Take zucchini out of the egg, gently shake off excess, and place in breadcrumb mix. Turn to coat.
- Preheat air fryer to 400° F.
- Prepare air fryer basket by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place zucchini in the basket in a single layer with some space in between. You may need to do multiple batches.
- Spray zucchini with non-stick cooking spray.
- Air fry zucchini approx 6 – 8 minutes or until they become crisp and brown.
- Transfer the cooked zucchini to a plate and cover to keep them warm.
- Repeat with the next batch (if necessary)
- Serve zucchini with marinara sauce for dipping.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!