Weight Watchers Favorite Berry Tartlets Recipe
Weight Watchers Favorite Berry Tartlets Recipe.
A favorite mini dessert made with homemade crust, prepared vanilla pudding, low fat cream cheese, butter, egg yolk, and the berries of your choice.
Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, Blackberries, any berry you like will work with this recipe.
Low calorie, Low carb, Low fat, and vegetarian.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan,
2 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Berry Tartlets
- Preheat oven at 350° F.
- Prepare a 24 cup non-stick mini muffin tin by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a food processor, add all-purpose flour, sugar, and cornstarch. Pulse to mix.
- Add butter, cream cheese, and milk. Pulse until fine crumbs form.
- Remove dough from food processor, form it into a ball, and knead dough a couple of times gently.
- Divide dough into 4 equal parts. Then divide each quarter into 6 pieces tablespoon sized. (24 total)
- In the prepared muffin tin, place the 24 dough pieces in the bottom of each muffin cup, and gently press to cover the bottom and up the sides.
- Using a fork, poke some holes in the bottom of each cup.
- Using a basting brush, brush egg yolk over the pressed dough.
- In preheated oven, bake approx 20 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
- Allow cups to cool completely to room temperature.
- Add 1 teaspoon of pudding to each cup, and top with berries of your choice.
- To serve, lightly dust tops with powdered suger.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!