Weight Watchers Summer Fruit Salad Recipe
Weight Watchers Summer Fruit Salad Recipe.
A sweet and refreshing side dish filled with your favorite in-season fruits.
Topped with a sauce of orange juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, orange zest, lemon zest, and vanilla extract.
Add or remove any fruit as you prefer.
This is a great option for your next cookout, picnic, or just to have in the refrigerator.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan,
8 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Summer Fruit Salad
- ⅔ cup fresh orange juice
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup brown sugar packed
- ½ tsp grated orange zest
- ½ tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh pineapple cubed
- 2 cups fresh strawberries hulled and sliced
- 3 kiwi fruit peeled and sliced
- 3 bananas sliced
- 2 oranges peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 2 cups blueberries
- In a saucepan, add lemon juice, orange juice, lemon zest, orange zest, and brown sugar.
- Set heat to medium-high and bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Reduce heat, simmer and stir occasionally approx 5 minutes or until it thickens slightly.
- Take saucepan off of the heat.
- Stir-in the vanilla extract. Let cool.
- In a large serving bowl, layer fruit.
- When fully cooled, pour the sauce over the fruit.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!