Weight Watchers Summer Fruit Salad Recipe
Weight Watchers Summer Fruit Salad Recipe.
A sweet and refreshing side dish filled with your favorite in-season fruits.
Topped with a sauce of orange juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, orange zest, lemon zest, and vanilla extract.
Add or remove any fruit as you prefer.
This is a great option for your next cookout, picnic, or just to have in the refrigerator.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan,
8 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Vegetarian Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Summer Fruit Salad
- ⅔ cup fresh orange juice
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup brown sugar packed
- ½ tsp grated orange zest
- ½ tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh pineapple cubed
- 2 cups fresh strawberries hulled and sliced
- 3 kiwi fruit peeled and sliced
- 3 bananas sliced
- 2 oranges peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 2 cups blueberries
- In a saucepan, add lemon juice, orange juice, lemon zest, orange zest, and brown sugar.
- Set heat to medium-high and bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Reduce heat, simmer and stir occasionally approx 5 minutes or until it thickens slightly.
- Take saucepan off of the heat.
- Stir-in the vanilla extract. Let cool.
- In a large serving bowl, layer fruit.
- When fully cooled, pour the sauce over the fruit.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!