Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe.
A quick and easy dinner recipe with only 4 ingredients, and ready in 35 minutes.
This baked chicken is a healthy meal option with only 133 calories, it’s low carb with 0.5 carbs, and low fat with 2.8 grams of fat.
This chicken is also Gluten free!
Seasoned with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan,
2 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Prepare a 9×13 baking dish by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, add lemon pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Stir to mix well.
- Season the chicken by sprinkling with half of each of spices.
- In preheated oven, bake chicken for 15 minutes.
- Flip chicken over and season with the rest of the spices.
- Bake another 15 minutes, or until the juices run clear and the chicken is fully cooked through.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!