Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe.
A quick and easy dinner recipe with only 4 ingredients, and ready in 35 minutes.
This baked chicken is a healthy meal option with only 133 calories, it’s low carb with 0.5 carbs, and low fat with 2.8 grams of fat.
This chicken is also Gluten free!
Seasoned with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan,
2 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Prepare a 9×13 baking dish by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, add lemon pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Stir to mix well.
- Season the chicken by sprinkling with half of each of spices.
- In preheated oven, bake chicken for 15 minutes.
- Flip chicken over and season with the rest of the spices.
- Bake another 15 minutes, or until the juices run clear and the chicken is fully cooked through.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!