Weight Watchers Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
Weight Watchers Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe.
The perfect recipe when you want to make something that’s quick and easy.
This Chinese side dish is ready in 24 minutes.
A filling vegetarian side made with eggs, carrots, peas, bell pepper, ginger root, scallions, garlic, rice, red wine vinegar, and soy sauce.
An Asian favorite!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan,
3 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Vegetable Fried Rice
- Prepare a large non-stick skillet by spraying with cooking spray.
- Place over medium heat.
- Add beaten eggs and tilt pan around to coat the bottom of the pan.
- When cooked, transfer the eggs to a plate and chop up using a fork to make small bits.
- Spray the skillet with non-stick cooking spray again.
- In the skillet, add peas, carrots, bell pepper, scallions, ginger, and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add in rice and cook until heated through.
- Add in cooked eggs, rice wine vinegar, and soy sauce. Stir to mix well.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chipotle Pineapple Popsicles
- Weight Watchers Grilled Greek Eggplant
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!