Weight Watchers Tomatoes and Roasted Green Beans Recipe
Weight Watchers Tomatoes and Roasted Green Beans Recipe.
A quick and easy vegetarian side dish recipe that is ready in 30 minutes.
This healthy dish is made with green beans, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, and garlic.
The crispy green beans and fresh tomatoes are a combination made in heaven.
Serve warm or cold.
Low calorie, low fat, vegan, and gluten free!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan,
0 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Vegetarian Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Tomatoes and Roasted Green Beans
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 2 cups green beans trimmed and halved
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes washed and halved
- ½ cups fresh basil cut into ribbons
- 2 tsp garlic minced finely
- salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Prepare a roasting pan by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- On roasting pan, arrange green beans in a single layer.
- Spray green beans with non-stick cooking spray.
- In preheated oven, roast green beans approx 10 – 15 minutes or until at desired doneness, turning mid-way through cooking.
- In the meantime, in a medium sized mixing bowl, add tomatoes, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper. Stir to mix. Save for later.
- Remove green beans from oven and add tomato mixture. Toss to combine.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!