Weight Watchers Balsamic Chicken Thighs Recipe
Weight Watchers Balsamic Chicken Thighs Recipe. With only 5 ingredients, this is a budget friendly, and super easy dinner. Made with skinless chicken thighs, salt, pepper, shallots, and balsamic vinegar. This one skillet meal is a family favorite in our house.
This recipe is a Weight Watchers-friendly, easy way to get your family on board with healthy eating. It’s also perfect for when you want to cook something quick and tasty that they know the whole family will enjoy. With just 5 minutes of prep time and about 30 minutes in the oven, you can have dinner ready!
Chicken thighs are a great alternative to chicken breasts because they’re not as dry and can provide some extra flavor.
This chicken recipe is kid friendly, so you won’t have to make a separate meal for them.
Low carb and Keto friendly.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
What is Balsamic
Balsamic vinegar is an aged vinegar made from boiled grape juice. The longer the balsamic process, the more expensive and complex it becomes. It is traditionally used with salads or in dressing for pasta dishes.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Balsamic Chicken Thighs
- Prepare chicken by rinsing. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Preheat large skillet over medium/high heat.
- Prepare skillet by spraying with nonstick cooking spray
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Place chicken in preheated skillet and brown on all sides.
- Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium, and cook approx 25 minutes or until the chicken is done, and when pierced the juices run clear.
- Add shallots and cook another 2 or 3 minutes or until the shallots are soft.
- Add balsamic vinegar, stir, then cook another 1 minute.
- Turn chicken to coat with sauce.
- To serve, place chicken on plate and spoon sauce on top.
You May Also Like:
- Easy WW Friendly Philly Cheese Steak
- Ginger Pork Shiitake Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Omelet
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb