Weight Watchers Balsamic Chicken Thighs Recipe
Weight Watchers Balsamic Chicken Thighs Recipe. With only 5 ingredients, this is a budget friendly, and super easy dinner. Made with skinless chicken thighs, salt, pepper, shallots, and balsamic vinegar. This one skillet meal is a family favorite in our house.
This recipe is a Weight Watchers-friendly, easy way to get your family on board with healthy eating. It’s also perfect for when you want to cook something quick and tasty that they know the whole family will enjoy. With just 5 minutes of prep time and about 30 minutes in the oven, you can have dinner ready!
Chicken thighs are a great alternative to chicken breasts because they’re not as dry and can provide some extra flavor.
This chicken recipe is kid friendly, so you won’t have to make a separate meal for them.
Low carb and Keto friendly.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What is Balsamic
Balsamic vinegar is an aged vinegar made from boiled grape juice. The longer the balsamic process, the more expensive and complex it becomes. It is traditionally used with salads or in dressing for pasta dishes.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Balsamic Chicken Thighs
- Prepare chicken by rinsing. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Preheat large skillet over medium/high heat.
- Prepare skillet by spraying with nonstick cooking spray
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Place chicken in preheated skillet and brown on all sides.
- Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium, and cook approx 25 minutes or until the chicken is done, and when pierced the juices run clear.
- Add shallots and cook another 2 or 3 minutes or until the shallots are soft.
- Add balsamic vinegar, stir, then cook another 1 minute.
- Turn chicken to coat with sauce.
- To serve, place chicken on plate and spoon sauce on top.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!