Weight Watchers Cinnamon Hazelnut Biscotti Recipe
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Hazelnut Biscotti Recipe makes a tasty snack that is perfect for when you need something sweet to satisfy your cravings.
What is Biscotti
Biscotti is a type of Italian cookie that can be enjoyed in many different ways. It is best served with coffee, tea, or milk. Biscotti are typically dipped into the hot liquid and then taken out to cool before eating them. This process gives them a crunchy outer layer while leaving it soft on the inside.
Biscotti originated from Italy and are eaten year round but have become popular during Christmas time due to their resemblance to trees when they were decorated with red and green icing as well as nuts for decorations.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan,
6 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Hazelnut Biscotti
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Prepare a cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer or a medium mixing bowl using a hand mixer, cream together sugar and butter until it is fluffy and light.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and beat in.
- Sift together all-purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt
- Add egg mixture and mix
- Fold in hazelnuts.
- Divide dough in 2 equal parts.
- Shape each half into log shapes about 12 inches in length.
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Press to flatten dough until it's about ½ inch thick.
- In preheated oven, bake 30 minutes, or until the center is firm, and the edges are golden brown.
- Take out of oven and cool until they can be handled.
- Using a serrated knife, cut loaves on the diagonal into slices approx ½ inch in thickness.
- Place the slices on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time.
- When fully cool, place in an airtight container.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Taco Recipes for Your Next Fiesta
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!