Weight Watchers Cinnamon Hazelnut Biscotti Recipe
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Hazelnut Biscotti Recipe makes a tasty snack that is perfect for when you need something sweet to satisfy your cravings.
What is Biscotti
Biscotti is a type of Italian cookie that can be enjoyed in many different ways. It is best served with coffee, tea, or milk. Biscotti are typically dipped into the hot liquid and then taken out to cool before eating them. This process gives them a crunchy outer layer while leaving it soft on the inside.
Biscotti originated from Italy and are eaten year round but have become popular during Christmas time due to their resemblance to trees when they were decorated with red and green icing as well as nuts for decorations.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan,
6 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Hazelnut Biscotti
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Prepare a cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer or a medium mixing bowl using a hand mixer, cream together sugar and butter until it is fluffy and light.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and beat in.
- Sift together all-purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt
- Add egg mixture and mix
- Fold in hazelnuts.
- Divide dough in 2 equal parts.
- Shape each half into log shapes about 12 inches in length.
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Press to flatten dough until it's about ½ inch thick.
- In preheated oven, bake 30 minutes, or until the center is firm, and the edges are golden brown.
- Take out of oven and cool until they can be handled.
- Using a serrated knife, cut loaves on the diagonal into slices approx ½ inch in thickness.
- Place the slices on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time.
- When fully cool, place in an airtight container.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)