Weight Watchers Stir-Fry Green Beans Recipe
Weight Watchers Stir-Fry Green Beans Recipe is a quick Chinese side dish recipe made in a wok with vegetable oil, green beans, fresh ginger root, garlic, salt, black pepper, and black bean sauce.
One serving is only 107 calories for a low calorie dish. If you are a fan of Asian food, you will love this vegetarian dish.
Stir-fry dishes are typically very fast and easy because they use just a few ingredients, but there are tons of recipes out there so it can be hard to choose which one to make for dinner. Well, if you have never tried stir-frying green beans before, you will want to give this simple recipe a try tonight!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan,
3 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a Wok? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Stir-Fry Green Beans
- Heat a large wok over medium/high heat.
- Add vegetable oil.
- When oil is hot, add green beans
- Stir-fry green beans approx 2 minutes.
- Add ginger and garlic and stir-fry 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add salt and black pepper.
- Stir in black bean sauce.
- Cook, stirring frequently until green beans are at desired tenderness.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chipotle Pineapple Popsicles
- Weight Watchers Grilled Greek Eggplant
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!