Weight Watchers Stir-Fry Green Beans Recipe
Weight Watchers Stir-Fry Green Beans Recipe is a quick Chinese side dish recipe made in a wok with vegetable oil, green beans, fresh ginger root, garlic, salt, black pepper, and black bean sauce.
One serving is only 107 calories for a low calorie dish. If you are a fan of Asian food, you will love this vegetarian dish.
Stir-fry dishes are typically very fast and easy because they use just a few ingredients, but there are tons of recipes out there so it can be hard to choose which one to make for dinner. Well, if you have never tried stir-frying green beans before, you will want to give this simple recipe a try tonight!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan,
3 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a Wok? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Stir-Fry Green Beans
- Heat a large wok over medium/high heat.
- Add vegetable oil.
- When oil is hot, add green beans
- Stir-fry green beans approx 2 minutes.
- Add ginger and garlic and stir-fry 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add salt and black pepper.
- Stir in black bean sauce.
- Cook, stirring frequently until green beans are at desired tenderness.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!