Weight Watchers Garlic Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Weight Watchers Garlic Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes are a great side dish for any meal. They are creamy, garlicky and delicious! These mashed potatoes go along perfectly with turkey, chicken or beef.
If you’re looking for something different to serve at Thanksgiving this year then try out these potatoes!
Mashed potatoes are a staple side dish at many holiday meals, but they can get boring. If you’re looking to make your mashed potatoes more exciting this year, try out this version!
It’s the perfect time of year to experiment with new recipes so why not give it a shot? You won’t regret trying them out – they’re absolutely scrumptious!
Made with garlic cloves, russet potatoes, fat-free sour cream, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Low fat, low sodium, & vegetarian.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
5 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Garlic Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
- In a large saucepan, add potatoes and garlic, and cover with water.
- Over high heat, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer approximately 20 to 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Using a colander, drain water off of potatoes, reserve ¾ cup of the water for later.
- Return potato garlic mix to the saucepan, and using a potato masher, mash.
- Add olive oil, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Stir to mix well.
- If needed, stir in a couple of tablespoons of the reserved water to achieve desired creaminess.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce