Weight Watchers Garlic Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Weight Watchers Garlic Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes are a great side dish for any meal. They are creamy, garlicky and delicious! These mashed potatoes go along perfectly with turkey, chicken or beef.
If you’re looking for something different to serve at Thanksgiving this year then try out these potatoes!
Mashed potatoes are a staple side dish at many holiday meals, but they can get boring. If you’re looking to make your mashed potatoes more exciting this year, try out this version!
It’s the perfect time of year to experiment with new recipes so why not give it a shot? You won’t regret trying them out – they’re absolutely scrumptious!
Made with garlic cloves, russet potatoes, fat-free sour cream, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Low fat, low sodium, & vegetarian.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
5 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Potato Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Holiday Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Garlic Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
- 5 cloves garlic peeled
- 4 russet potatoes peeled and chopped
- 3 tbsp fat free sour cream
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- In a large saucepan, add potatoes and garlic, and cover with water.
- Over high heat, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer approximately 20 to 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Using a colander, drain water off of potatoes, reserve ¾ cup of the water for later.
- Return potato garlic mix to the saucepan, and using a potato masher, mash.
- Add olive oil, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Stir to mix well.
- If needed, stir in a couple of tablespoons of the reserved water to achieve desired creaminess.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!