Weight Watchers Balsamic and Herb Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Balsamic and Herb Chicken Recipe.
An easy grilled chicken recipe with Dijon mustard, Balsamic vinegar, Extra-virgin olive oil, herbes de Provence, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and boneless, skinless chicken breast.
You will make a super easy marinade, and break out the grill for this tasty dinner.
Just 45 minutes including the marinating time.
Low carb and 256 calories.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points 6 Green Plan,
6 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have an Outdoor Grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Balsamic and Herb Chicken
- For the marinade: In a small mixing bowl, add dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, herbes de Provence, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Stir to mix well.
- In a zip lock bag, add chicken, then add the prepared marinade.
- Securely seal the zip lock bag and gently shake to fully coat the chicken.
- Place the bag in the refrigerator for approx 20 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat grill to medium and oil grate well.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and pat with paper towels to remove extra marinade.
- Place chicken on the preheated grill and grill for approx 7 to 8 minutes on each side, or until chicken is fully cooked and the juices run clear.
- Place cooked chicken on a plate and cover with aluminum foil for 5 minutes to rest before serving.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!