Weight Watchers Raspberry Lemon Muffins Recipe
Weight Watchers Raspberry Lemon Muffins Recipe.
The perfect breakfast, brunch, dessert, or snack recipe.
Lemon and raspberry is one of my favorite flavor combinations.
Light and fruity!
You can bake up these quick and easy muffins in 30 minutes.
Kid friendly and low fat.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan, 8 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Raspberry Lemon Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Prepare a muffin tin by lining with muffin cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, add yogurt, vegetable oil, egg whites, lemon extract, and lemon juice. Stir to mix well.
- In another mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar, lemon zest, and salt. Stir to mix well.
- Fold in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients until just blended.
- Add frozen raspberries and gently stir in.
- Using a spoon, add batter to muffin cups.
- In preheated oven, bake for 15 – 17 minutes or until the muffin tops spring back when touched lightly.
- Place muffin tin on a wire rack to cool the muffins.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!