Weight Watchers Simple Salmon Recipe
Weight Watchers Simple Salmon Recipe.
A quick and easy seafood dinner with salmon fillets, garlic powder, dried basil, salt, butter, and lemon wedges.
Ready in 15 minutes! It couldn’t be quicker!
This healthy meal only has 304 calories, and 4 carbs.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan,
3 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Simple Salmon
- In a small mixing bowl, add basil, garlic powder, and salt. Stir to mix.
- Rub equal amount on each of the 4 fillets.
- Heat a skillet over medium.
- Add butter and melt.
- Add salmon and cook approx 5 minutes or until the bottom is browned. Flip and repeat for the other side.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!