Weight Watchers Edamame Salad Recipe
Weight Watchers Edamame Salad Recipe.
A healthy, vegetarian appetizer or side dish with edamame, corn, red bell pepper, red onion, green onion, parsley, basil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and olive oil.
This quick and easy salad is ready in 20 minutes.
This is a great option for a refreshing summer lunch.
Only 240 calories and Gluten Free.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan,
1 WW Freestyle Point and 7 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Edamame Salad
- Cook edamame as directed on the packaging.
- Using a colander, drain and rinse the edamame using cold water. Drain well.
- In a bowl, add edamame, red bell pepper, corn, red onion, green onion, oregano, and parsley. Stir to mix.
For the Dressing:
- In a large bowl, add lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, salt, and pepper, Using a whisk, mix well.
- Add edamame mix to the dressing. Toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!