Skillet Soy Sauce Mushrooms with Weight Watchers Points Recipe
A quick and easy 15 minute one skillet recipe with butter, mushrooms, garlic, soy sauce, and black pepper.
Only 135 calories, and 6 carbs.
Great as a side dish, or serve over your favorite steak or chicken.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan,
5 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Skillet Soy Sauce Mushrooms with Weight Watchers Points
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 pkg (8 oz) white mushrooms sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a skillet over medium heat, add butter and melt.
- Add mushrooms and cook while stirring approx 5 minutes or until mushrooms soften.
- Add garlic and pepper. stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce and cook approx 4 minutes or until the liquid evaporates.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!