Weight Watchers Three-Cheese Stuffed Shells Recipe
Weight Watchers Three-Cheese Stuffed Shells Recipe.
Italian comfort food!
An easy baked dinner with pasta shells, egg, tofu, low-fat ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and marinara sauce.
Only 216 calories per serving.
A family friendly vegetarian meal.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan,
8 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Three-Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add ricotta, tofu, egg, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, oregano, and parsley. Stir to mix.
- Fill the pasta shells with ¼ cup of the cheese filling.
- In a casserole dish, place the filled shells.
- Pour the marinara sauce over the prepared pasta shells.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In the preheated oven, bake the covered stuffed shells for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 15 minutes, or until heated through.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
- Weight Watchers Turkey Tamale Casserole
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!