Weight Watchers Three-Cheese Stuffed Shells Recipe
Weight Watchers Three-Cheese Stuffed Shells Recipe.
Italian comfort food!
An easy baked dinner with pasta shells, egg, tofu, low-fat ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and marinara sauce.
Only 216 calories per serving.
A family friendly vegetarian meal.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan,
8 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Three-Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add ricotta, tofu, egg, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, oregano, and parsley. Stir to mix.
- Fill the pasta shells with ¼ cup of the cheese filling.
- In a casserole dish, place the filled shells.
- Pour the marinara sauce over the prepared pasta shells.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In the preheated oven, bake the covered stuffed shells for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 15 minutes, or until heated through.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!