Weight Watchers Three-Cheese Stuffed Shells Recipe
Weight Watchers Three-Cheese Stuffed Shells Recipe.
Italian comfort food!
An easy baked dinner with pasta shells, egg, tofu, low-fat ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and marinara sauce.
Only 216 calories per serving.
A family friendly vegetarian meal.
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan,
8 Smart Points
We have more Italian Weight Watchers Recipes here,
more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Comfort Food Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Three-Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add ricotta, tofu, egg, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, oregano, and parsley. Stir to mix.
- Fill the pasta shells with ¼ cup of the cheese filling.
- In a casserole dish, place the filled shells.
- Pour the marinara sauce over the prepared pasta shells.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In the preheated oven, bake the covered stuffed shells for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 15 minutes, or until heated through.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Spicy Salsa Chicken
- Weight Watchers Vanilla Milkshake
- Weight Watchers Simple Swiss Chard
- Weight Watchers Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Weight Watchers Ham and Cheese Omelet
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge