Weight Watchers Blueberry Cake Recipe
Weight Watchers Blueberry Cake Recipe from Scratch.
A favorite dessert!
Don’t skip separating the eggs, this makes the cake light and fluffy.
You will get a very dense cake if you don’t separate the eggs.
Flouring the blueberries keep them from sinking to the bottom of the batter.
You can use fresh blueberries, or frozen.
You can freeze the cake for future use. I like to freeze individual pieces.
MyWW Points: 8 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan,
8 WW Freestyle Points and 9 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
Weight Watchers Blueberry Cake
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare an 8×8 baking pan by greasing and flouring.
- In a large mixing bowl, or stand mixer, add butter and ½ cup sugar. Cream together using a mixer until fluffy
- Separate eggs and reserve the whites.
- Add yolks to the sugar and butter mix and beat in until well blended.
- In a mixing bowl, add 1½ cups flour and baking powder. Mix well.
- Slowly beat in flour mixture into the sugar and butter mix alternating between adding flour, and adding milk.
- Coat the blueberries with 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Gently stir in to the batter.
- In another bowl, add egg whites.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the egg whites into the batter.
- In the prepared baking pan, pour the batter.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar over top of the batter.
- In preheated oven, bake 50 minute or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Day of the Dead Bread (Pan de Muerto)
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Rocky Road Bars
- 33 Weight Watchers Soup Recipes
- Weight Watchers Turkey Burgers with Brie Cheese
- Weight Watchers Curried Rice and Shrimp
Amazon Halo Band – An easy way to keep up with your health by tracking your activity, sleep quality, amount of sleep, sleep temperature, your heart rate, and more!
It’s also a great Christmas gift idea for the person who has everything!
Check out the Amazon Halo Band today! See Details Here!
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge