Weight Watchers Easy Fudge Crinkle Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Easy Fudge Crinkle Cookies Dessert Recipe
Fudge Crinkles are easy to make.
If you are a chocolate lover, you will appreciate these cookies!
You can whip these up in about 15 minutes!
MyWW Points: 5 Blue; 4 Green
We have more Weight Watchers Cookie Recipes here!
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Easy Fudge Crinkle Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Stir dry eggs, oil, and cake mix in a large bowl until it forms a dough
- Dust hands with powdered sugar and form into 1½" balls.
- Roll each in powdered sugar and place approx. 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until center is just set.
- Let sit on cookie sheet for approx. 1 minute, then transfer to wire racks to cool.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!