Weight Watchers Easy Fudge Crinkle Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Easy Fudge Crinkle Cookies Dessert Recipe
Fudge Crinkles are easy to make.
If you are a chocolate lover, you will appreciate these cookies!
You can whip these up in about 15 minutes!
MyWW Points: 5 Blue; 4 Green
We have more Weight Watchers Cookie Recipes here!
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Easy Fudge Crinkle Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Stir dry eggs, oil, and cake mix in a large bowl until it forms a dough
- Dust hands with powdered sugar and form into 1½" balls.
- Roll each in powdered sugar and place approx. 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until center is just set.
- Let sit on cookie sheet for approx. 1 minute, then transfer to wire racks to cool.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Baked Apples
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls
- 77 Low Point Weight Watchers Meals
- Weight Watchers Sausage Breakfast Pies
- Weight Watchers Buffalo Chicken
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge