Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers) Recipe
Weight Watchers Chocolate Fudge Cookies Recipe. These Easy Cookies are a dream come true.
What makes these cookies so special? They’re made with wholesome ingredients like applesauce and cocoa powder, which means you can feel good about enjoying them.
With a rich and fudgy texture, they’re the perfect treat to enjoy with a cup of coffee or as an after-dinner dessert.
The best part about this recipe is how easy it is to make. With just a few simple steps, you can have a batch of freshly baked cookies in no time.
They’re so easy to make, you can whip them up anytime you’re in the mood for a sweet treat.
Weight Watchers Points
2 points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 1 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 1 Smart Point
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Set up the oven racks by placing one in the lower third of the oven and the other in the upper third.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the flour and cocoa. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the sugar, applesauce, oil, vanilla, and egg.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the mixture until smooth for about 1 minute.
- Add the flour mixture to the large bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Using a level tablespoon, scoop the dough and roll it into balls.
- Arrange 12 dough balls on each baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies at 350°F until set for 8 to 10 minutes, rotating the baking sheets halfway through.
- After removing the baking sheets from the oven, allow the cookies to cool for 2 minutes on the pans.
- Transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
- Repeat the baking process with the remaining dough.
- Sprinkle the cookies with powdered sugar.
You May Also Like:
- Easy WW Friendly Philly Cheese Steak
- Ginger Pork Shiitake Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Omelet
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb