Weight Watchers Turkey Zucchini Bites Recipe
Weight Watchers Turkey Zucchini Bites Recipe. This easy recipe is like mini meatloaves made with ground turkey, zucchini, onion, red bell pepper, egg, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, couscous, and barbecue sauce.
These muffin tin bites are healthy and delicious. A great option for leftover Thanksgiving turkey!
Filled with vegetables, they are low fat and high protein.
The whole family will love this dinner!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points 1 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan,
1 WW Freestyle Point and 3 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Made with honey and cinnamon. A traditional Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Holiday side dish that’s super easy to make.
Weight Watchers Homemade Stuffing
This easy side dish is a Traditional Thanksgiving, or Christmas favorite. Made with celery, onion, butter, dry bread crumbs, sage, black pepper, and chicken broth. It’s easy to make, and much better than the boxed version.
Weight Watchers Garlic Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
A great side dish for any meal. They are creamy, garlicky and delicious! They go along perfectly with turkey, chicken or beef. Great for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or The Holidays. This easy Weight Watchers side dish is easy and delicious.
Weight Watchers Easy Biscuits
Only 3 ingredients and ready in 32 minutes. This recipe is easy and delicious! Homemade biscuits make any meal better!
Weight Watchers Roasted Carrots
A quick and easy 5 ingredient side dish recipe that’s ready in 30 minutes. Healthy, low calorie with no butter!
Weight Watchers Mashed Cauliflower
A quick and easy low carb, low calorie side dish. The perfect replacement for mashed potatoes.
Weight Watchers Harvest Salad
The perfect Fall salad to accompany your dinner, or to have for lunch. Made with spinach, dried cranberries, crumbled blue cheese, tomatoes, avocado, red onion, raspberry jam, red wine vinegar, walnut oil, salt, and pepper. This combination of flavors is to die for!
Weight Watchers Crustless Pumpkin Pie
A low calorie version of the Fall favorite dessert. Pumpkin, cinnamon, sugar substitute, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice. 10 minute prep time.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Turkey Zucchini Bites
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- Prepare a muffin tin by spraying 20 cups with non-stick cooking spray
- In a food processor, add zucchini, onion, and bell pepper.
- Pulse to chop finely. Don't process to a liquid, just chop.
- Transfer zucchini mix to a mixing bowl.
- In the mixing bowl, add egg, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, ground turkey, and couscous. Mix well.
- In the prepared muffin cups, fill each cup approximately ¾ full.
- Add approximately 1 teaspoon barbecue sauce on top of each muffin cup.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 25 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads a minimum of 160° F, and when pierced, the juices run clear.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack for 5 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Skillet Lemon Chicken and Broccoli (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Family Friendly Recipes
- Weight Watchers Snack Recipes: Healthy Alternatives to Junk Food
- Weight Watchers Skillet Recipes (Healthy Cooking Made Simple)
- 25 Delicious Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes You Have to Try!
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!