Weight Watchers Parmesan Green Beans Recipe
Weight Watchers Parmesan Green Beans Side Dish Recipe with olive oil, Italian salad dressing mix, and low fat parmesan cheese.
This is an easy, and healthy vegetable side dish.
1 WW Freestyle Point and 2 Smart Points. Only 45 calories!
We have more 1 WW Freestyle Point Recipes here,
more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Parmesan Green Beans
- Boil beans 10 minutes; drain; put in 9x13x2 pan.
- In a mixing bowl, Mix salad dressing mix and oil
- Pour mixture over green beans, toss to coat.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!