Weight Watchers Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe
Weight Watchers Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe Red Lobster Copycat.
What’s better than a warm, freshly baked biscuit? These biscuits are light and fluffy with bits of cheddar cheese to give them an extra burst of flavor.
Even though they’re low in points, these biscuits will never leave you feeling deprived or unsatisfied!
These delicious treats are perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner – especially when paired with some fresh fruit or soup!
A quick and easy 13 minute side!
Low calorie with 24 calories.
MyWW Points: 1 Green Plan
1 Smart Point.
We have more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 2 cups Bisquick Heart Smart Reduced Fat Pancake and Baking Mix
- ¾ cup 1% low-fat buttermilk (1%)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese – low fat
- 2 tbsp butter substitute – fat free
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp dried parsley flakes crushed fine
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the Bisquick, buttermilk and cheddar cheese. Mix until blended.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto nonstick cookie sheet, and flatten slightly. Makes 12.
- Bake approx 18 – 20 minutes or until the tops start to brown.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the garlic, parsley, and butter.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Brush on top of each biscuit.
1 Smart Point
You May Also Like:
- Quick & Easy Weight Watchers Skillet Pizza
- 80 Weight Watchers Fall Favorite Recipes
- Weight Watchers Honey Wasabi Salmon
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!