Weight Watchers Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe
Weight Watchers Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe Red Lobster Copycat.
What’s better than a warm, freshly baked biscuit? These biscuits are light and fluffy with bits of cheddar cheese to give them an extra burst of flavor.
Even though they’re low in points, these biscuits will never leave you feeling deprived or unsatisfied!
These delicious treats are perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner – especially when paired with some fresh fruit or soup!
A quick and easy 13 minute side!
Low calorie with 24 calories.
3 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 1 Green Plan
We have more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 2 cups Bisquick Heart Smart Reduced Fat Pancake and Baking Mix
- ¾ cup 1% low-fat buttermilk (1%)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese – low fat
- 2 tbsp butter substitute – fat free
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp dried parsley flakes crushed fine
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the Bisquick, buttermilk and cheddar cheese. Mix until blended.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto nonstick cookie sheet, and flatten slightly. Makes 12.
- Bake approx 18 – 20 minutes or until the tops start to brown.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the garlic, parsley, and butter.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Brush on top of each biscuit.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!