Weight Watchers Sweet & Sour Meatballs Recipe
Weight Watchers Sweet & Sour Meatballs recipe offers a healthy and delicious, quick and easy meal option is ready in just 30 minutes.
The recipe uses lean ground turkey breast mixed with reduced-sodium soy sauce, egg white, breadcrumbs, sliced scallions, and minced green bell pepper to make small meatballs that are packed with savory flavors.
To add a sweet and tangy twist, the meatballs are topped with a delicious sauce made from unsweetened applesauce and sweet and sour sauce. This combination creates a perfectly balanced blend of flavors that satisfies the taste buds.
These meatballs are low in fat, making them a great choice for anyone who wants to maintain a healthy diet without sacrificing flavor.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Sweet & Sour Meatballs
- Preheat oven 375°
- Prepare a jelly roll pan by spraying with Pam
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey, egg white, soy sauce, bell pepper, bread crumbs, and scallions.
- Bake until browned and cooked through, approx 15 minutes.
- Shape into 1 inch balls (approx 32) and place on pan.
- Use microwave-safe bowl, combine applesauce and sweet and sour sauce Microwave on high setting until hot approx 2 minutes.
- Add meatballs to sauce, stir.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Hot and Sour Pork Soup
- 20 Easy Weight Watchers Salad Dressing Recipes
- Weight Watchers Crepe Recipes (Easy and Delicious)
- Weight Watchers Spicy Sweet Potato French Fries
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Soup Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!