Easy Weight Watchers Meatball Subs (Low Fat) Recipe
Easy Weight Watchers Meatball Subs (Low Fat) Recipe. If you’re looking for a tasty and low-fat meal, these subs are the perfect solution.
Made with ground turkey, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan cheese, these meatballs are packed with flavor without all the added fat. The best part? Each sandwich is only 8 Points, making it a great option for those following the WW program.
They are easy to make and are a great way to get a filling and satisfying Italian meal on the table quickly. The recipe makes 8 sandwiches, perfect for feeding a hungry family or meal prepping for the week.
Whether you’re following the Weight Watchers program or just looking for a healthy and delicious meal, these easy meatball subs are a must-try.
So, fire up the oven and get ready to enjoy a delicious, low-fat meal that won’t leave you feeling guilty!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Blue Plan and 4 WW Smart Points
Weight Watchers Quick Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
Simple Weight Watchers Italian Meatballs
Mini Weight Watchers Italian Meatballs
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Easy Weight Watchers Meatball Subs
- 1 pound extra lean ground turkey breast
- ½ cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1½ teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 loaves (10-inch) italian bread
- 24 ounce tomato sauce
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Prepare the oven by arranging the oven racks in the top third of the oven and preheating it to 350°F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, or alternatively, line them with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, egg, seasoning, and salt.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out the meat mixture and gently shape it into a small ball. Place the meatball on the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat the previous step with the remaining meat until 32 balls are made.
- Bake the meatballs for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, shaking the baking sheets every 5 minutes to ensure even browning.
- While the meatballs are cooking, slice each loaf of bread into four equal pieces.
- Once the meatballs are cooked, remove them from the baking sheets.
- Transfer the sliced bread to the baking sheets.
- Place four meatballs inside each piece of bread.
- Spoon about 3 tbsp of sauce over the meatballs in each sandwich.
- Top each sandwich with 1 tbsp of mozzarella.
- Bake the sandwiches in the preheated oven until the cheese is melted and the sandwiches are heated through, for about 5 to 7 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
- Simple Weight Watchers Chicken Yakitori
- Weight Watchers Blueberry Coffee Cake (Slow Cooker)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!