Easy Weight Watchers Meatball Subs (Low Fat) Recipe
Easy Weight Watchers Meatball Subs (Low Fat) Recipe. If you’re looking for a tasty and low-fat meal, these subs are the perfect solution.
Made with ground turkey, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan cheese, these meatballs are packed with flavor without all the added fat. The best part? Each sandwich is only 8 Points, making it a great option for those following the WW program.
They are easy to make and are a great way to get a filling and satisfying Italian meal on the table quickly. The recipe makes 8 sandwiches, perfect for feeding a hungry family or meal prepping for the week.
Whether you’re following the Weight Watchers program or just looking for a delicious meal, these easy meatball subs are a must-try.
So, fire up the oven and get ready to enjoy a delicious, low-fat meal that won’t leave you feeling guilty!
Weight Watchers Points
8 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 8 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
8 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Easy Weight Watchers Meatball Subs
- Prepare the oven by arranging the oven racks in the top third of the oven and preheating it to 350°F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, or alternatively, line them with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, egg, seasoning, and salt.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out the meat mixture and gently shape it into a small ball. Place the meatball on the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat the previous step with the remaining meat until 32 balls are made.
- Bake the meatballs for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, shaking the baking sheets every 5 minutes to ensure even browning.
- While the meatballs are cooking, slice each loaf of bread into four equal pieces.
- Once the meatballs are cooked, remove them from the baking sheets.
- Transfer the sliced bread to the baking sheets.
- Place four meatballs inside each piece of bread.
- Spoon about 3 tbsp of sauce over the meatballs in each sandwich.
- Top each sandwich with 1 tbsp of mozzarella.
- Bake the sandwiches in the preheated oven until the cheese is melted and the sandwiches are heated through, for about 5 to 7 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!