Simple Weight Watchers Italian Meatballs Recipe
Simple Weight Watchers Italian Meatballs Recipe. Are you tired of the same old meatball recipe? Look no further!
This recipe is sure to become a family favorite, with its simple ingredients and delicious flavor.
The best part is, you don’t have to be a professional chef to make them.
All you need is a large mixing bowl, a pot, and a little bit of time. The end result is juicy, mouthwatering meatballs that are sure to impress.
So ditch the store-bought options and make your own! You won’t regret it.
Serve these meatballs over spaghetti for a classic dish or on their own for a quick and easy meal.
Get ready for a meatball masterpiece that everyone will love.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan
4 WW Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Simple Weight Watchers Italian Meatballs
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Use your hands to thoroughly mix the ingredients for optimal results.
- Wet your hands to prevent the meat from sticking as you form meatballs.
- Roll the meat mixture into balls about the size of a golf ball.
- Place the raw meatballs into a large pot filled with tomato sauce.
- Let the meatballs simmer in the sauce for approximately 3 hours.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!