Simple Weight Watchers Italian Meatballs Recipe
Simple Weight Watchers Italian Meatballs Recipe. Are you tired of the same old meatball recipe? Look no further!
This recipe is sure to become a family favorite, with its simple ingredients and delicious flavor.
The best part is, you don’t have to be a professional chef to make them.
All you need is a large mixing bowl, a pot, and a little bit of time. The end result is juicy, mouthwatering meatballs that are sure to impress.
So ditch the store-bought options and make your own! You won’t regret it.
Serve these meatballs over spaghetti for a classic dish or on their own for a quick and easy meal.
Get ready for a meatball masterpiece that everyone will love.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan
4 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
Mini Weight Watchers Italian Meatballs
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Meatballs
Simple Weight Watchers Spaghetti And Meatballs
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Italian Meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ½ cup Pecorino Romano cheese grated
- tomato sauce as needed
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Use your hands to thoroughly mix the ingredients for optimal results.
- Wet your hands to prevent the meat from sticking as you form meatballs.
- Roll the meat mixture into balls about the size of a golf ball.
- Place the raw meatballs into a large pot filled with tomato sauce.
- Let the meatballs simmer in the sauce for approximately 3 hours.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!