Weight Watchers Chicken Patties (Freezer Friendly) Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Patties (Freezer Friendly) Recipe, a nutritious and delicious meal that will help you stay on track with your healthy eating journey.
This recipe is perfect for anyone looking for a healthy, low-calorie meal that is both satisfying and easy to prepare.
The combination of eggplant, mushrooms, and chicken creates a unique and flavorful patty that is packed with protein and fiber.
These patties are also freezer-friendly, so you can make a big batch and have a quick and healthy meal ready whenever you need it.
Whether you’re following a specific diet or just looking to add some variety to your meal plan, these chicken patties are a must-try.
What’s great about these patties is that they can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. Serve them on a whole grain bun with your favorite toppings, wrap them in lettuce for a low-carb option, or enjoy them on their own as a side dish.
The possibilities are endless! The best part is that these patties are incredibly easy to make, so even if you’re short on time, you can still enjoy a healthy and satisfying meal.
So, whether you’re looking for a quick lunch or a healthy dinner option, give them a try!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken
Weight Watchers Jalapeno Chicken
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken Patties (Freezer Friendly)
- 1 unpeeled eggplant
- 12 button mushrooms quartered
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 2 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 pounds extra lean ground chicken
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Pierce an eggplant with a fork, approximately 15 times.
- Place the eggplant on a microwave-safe plate and microwave on high for 8 minutes or until it is collapsed and tender when pierced with a knife.
- Place the eggplant on a cutting board and carefully cut it in half lengthwise.
- Let the eggplant cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Finely chop mushrooms in a food processor.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and add mushrooms and garlic.
- Cook until the mushrooms are tender and most liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce and cook until the liquid evaporates, about 2 minutes.
- Spoon the mushroom mixture into a large bowl.
- Preheat the broiler and line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil or cooking spray.
- Scoop out the eggplant pulp and discard the skin.
- Process the eggplant pulp in a food processor until it is pureed.
- Add the eggplant puree to the mushroom mixture in the bowl.
- Cool the mixture slightly for about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken, salt, and pepper to the mushroom mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into a 3/4-inch-thick patty on the prepared baking sheet.
- Broil the patties 5 inches from heat for 10 minutes.
- Turn the patties over and broil until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the side of the patties registers 165°F, about 5-7 minutes.
- Cool the patties, wrap each individually in plastic wrap, and place in a freezer zip-close bag.
- Freeze for up to 2 months.
- Thaw the patty, wrap it loosely in a paper towel, and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Turn the patty, microwave for 1 more minute, or until it is thoroughly heated.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!