Weight Watchers Eggs Benedict Recipe
Weight Watchers Eggs Benedict Recipe.
This classic breakfast or brunch recipe is delicious and ready in 20 minutes.
Don’t be intimidated, it’s not as hard as it looks.
Made with whole wheat English muffins, poached eggs, and homemade Hollandaise sauce.
The Hollandaise is made with egg yolks, lemon juice, low-fat plain yogurt, paprika, and Dijon mustard.
Top with chives, or add some fresh spinach.
Eggs have never been so good!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan,
2 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Don’t have a Double Boiler? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Eggs Benedict
For the Hollandaise Sauce:
- In the bottom of the double boiler, add approx 2 inches of water, don't let it touch the bottom of the top pan.
- Bring to a light simmer.
- In the top pan of the double boiler, add egg yolks, lemon juice, and yogurt. Whisk together.
- Stir frequently and heat the sauce approx 15 minutes until it thickens.
- In the meantime, place a saucepan with approx 3 inches of water over medium high heat and bring to a simmer. This will be for the poached eggs later. When it simmers, reduce to medium low heat. Temperature should stay between 180° F and 190° F.
- Remove double boiler from heat.
- Stir-in paprika, salt, and mustard. Set aside.
- Split and toast the whole wheat English muffins.
- Place the toasted English muffins on serving plates.
For the Poached Eggs:
- In the saucepan of simmering water, add 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- In a small bowl, crack an egg into bowl.
- Carefully tip the bowl to gently place the egg in the saucepan.
- Repeat for the other 3 eggs.
- Using a wooden spoon, slowly stir the water for approx 10 to 15 seconds.
- Leave eggs alone and let cook approx 3 – 5 minutes or until the whites are set.
- Using a slotted spoon, carefully remove one egg at a time and place on prepared English muffins.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle eggs with Hollandaise sauce and top with chives.
- Serve immediately.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce