Smoked Salmon and Egg in an Avocado (Weight Watchers) Recipe
Smoked Salmon and Egg in an Avocado (Weight Watchers). Tired of the same old breakfast routine? Looking for something healthy, filling and easy to make? Check out this smoked salmon and egg in an avocado recipe!
Ideal for anyone following a WW program, this dish features simple ingredients that come together to create a meal that’s not only nutritious, but also delicious.
The creamy texture of the avocado and smoky flavor of the salmon are a match made in heaven, and the richness of the egg takes it to the next level.
This dish is high in protein and healthy fats, making it a great way to start your day or power through an afternoon slump.
It’s so easy to make, you won’t have to worry about sacrificing any of your precious morning in the kitchen.
Whether you’re looking for a quick and satisfying breakfast or a nutritious snack, this smoked salmon and egg in an avocado recipe is sure to hit the spot.
It’s perfect for busy mornings, or when you just want something tasty and healthy to munch on.
So why not switch up your usual routine and give this recipe a try? You won’t be sorry!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan
8 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Smoked Salmon and Egg in an Avocado (Weight Watchers)
- Begin by preheating your oven to 400°F.
- Take a small baking dish and line it with foil.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
- Slice a thin piece from the bottom of each half so they stand upright.
- Scoop out 3 tablespoons of flesh from each half to form a nest for the salmon and egg.
- Fill each nest with half of the salmon.
- Carefully place one egg in each nest, being mindful not to spill the egg whites.
- Mix the leftover avocado with fresh lime juice and refrigerate it for later use as a spread or dip, or whatever you wish.
- In preheated oven, bake until the eggs reach the desired level of doneness, approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, sprinkle each avocado half with shallots, capers, dill, and black pepper to finish.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Appetizer Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!