Weight Watchers Best Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Weight Watchers Best Blueberry Muffins Recipe. If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious treat, you’ve come to the right place!
This recipe combines wholesome ingredients and mouth-watering flavor in each bite.
These muffins are the perfect option for anyone following the WW program or just looking to make healthier choices in their diet.
The combination of sweet blueberries and a crunchy brown sugar and nutmeg topping make these muffins irresistible.
So, whether you’re looking for a quick breakfast, a mid-day snack, or a sweet treat, these muffins are the perfect choice.
Get ready to bake the most delicious and healthy muffins you’ve ever tasted!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan
7 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Blueberry Streusel Muffins
Weight Watchers Raspberry Lemon Muffins
Weight Watchers Blueberry Muffins
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Best Blueberry Muffins
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon dark brown sugar packed
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ stick light butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 egg whites
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup fat-free skim milk
- 1¼ cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Prepare a 12-cup muffin tin by lining it with muffin liners.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
- Combine the brown sugar and nutmeg in a separate bowl to create the topping.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the granulated sugar and butter in a large bowl until it's light and airy.
- Add the egg, egg whites, and vanilla, and continue to beat until everything is well combined.
- Gradually alternate between adding the flour mixture and the milk to the mixture on low speed, starting and ending with the flour mixture.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl to make sure all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Fill each muffin cup with an equal amount of batter.
- Sprinkle the topping over the batter.
- In preheated oven, bake the muffins for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into one of the muffins comes out clean.
- Once the muffins are done, remove them from the pan and let them cool completely on a wire rack.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!