Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Pizza Recipe
Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Pizza Recipe. Looking for a delicious, healthy and low calorie dinner option? Look no further than this amazing pizza recipe!
Perfect for vegetarians, this pizza is a great alternative to traditional high calorie pizza and offers all the comfort and flavor you crave.
Made with fresh ingredients, this recipe is the perfect solution for anyone who wants to enjoy a nutritious and delicious meal.
Whether you’re hosting a game day party or just want a quick and easy dinner, this pizza is sure to please.
The crust of this pizza is crispy, the cheese is gooey, and the toppings are loaded with flavor.
The key to this recipe is its use of fresh ingredients that deliver maximum taste with minimal calories.
Whether you’re looking for a healthy dinner option or just a delicious and comforting meal, this Tomato Basil Pizza is the perfect choice.
So why wait? Preheat your oven and get ready to enjoy a delicious and healthy meal that’s sure to satisfy your cravings.
This pizza is the perfect combination of comfort food and nutritious ingredients, and it’s sure to become a family favorite.
With this recipe, you can enjoy the best of both worlds and still maintain your healthy eating habits.
Weight Watchers Points
7 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 9 Green Plan
9 WW Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Tomato Salad With Grilled Italian Bread
This salad is a delicious and easy way to enjoy your fresh tomatoes. It also makes a great side dish for a summer BBQ.
Weight Watchers Fall Salad With Cider Dressing
This tasty salad has a homemade vinaigrette dressing made of maple syrup, apple cider, dijon mustard, shallots, salt, and pepper
Weight Watchers Harvest Salad
Made with spinach, dried cranberries, crumbled blue cheese, tomatoes, avocado, red onion, raspberry jam, red wine vinegar, walnut oil, salt, and pepper. This combination of flavors is to die for!
Weight Watchers Avocado Salad
You can make this tasty salad in just 10 minutes.
Weight Watchers Sea Salt Chocolate Tartlets
Chocolate and sea salt is a match made in heaven. The salty, savory flavor of the sea salt balances out the sweetness and creaminess of chocolate. You can’t go wrong with this duo!
Weight Watchers Swiss Rolls With Cherry And Cream Cheese Filling
This Swiss Roll is a delicious chocolate sponge cake with a layer of cream cheese icing, topped with dark sweet cherries, rolled to perfection, and sliced.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Pizza
- Preheat oven to 500°F and place a pizza stone, rimless baking sheet, or pizza pan on the center rack.
- Place tomato slices on a double layer of paper towels and sprinkle with salt. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Blot any moisture from the top of the tomato slices using a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil and garlic.
- Place a large piece of parchment paper on a large cutting board, rimless baking sheet, or pizza pan.
- Roll out the dough to form a 10 to 11-inch circle and pierce all over with a fork.
- Brush the garlic oil over the dough.
- Carefully transfer the dough on the parchment paper onto the preheated pizza stone.
- In preheated oven, bake for 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the cheeses over the dough, leaving a 3⁄4-inch border.
- Top the cheeses with tomato slices.
- Return to oven and bake until the crust is browned and crisp and the cheese is melted, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Transfer the pizza to a cutting board. Sprinkle with black pepper and basil.
- Cut into 8 wedges and serve.
You May Also Like:
- Easy WW Friendly Philly Cheese Steak
- Ginger Pork Shiitake Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Omelet
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb