Weight Watchers Swiss Rolls with Cherry and Cream Cheese Filling Recipe
Weight Watchers Swiss Rolls with Cherry and Cream Cheese Filling Recipe. This decadent dessert is a chocolate lovers dream!
You can still have dessert on Weight Watchers, and it tastes great!
This Swiss Roll is a delicious chocolate sponge cake with a layer of cream cheese icing, topped with dark sweet cherries, rolled to perfection, and sliced.
Swiss Rolls make a great Holiday treat!
This recipe works great with cherries, strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan, 5 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes
Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes
Kid Friendly Weight Watchers Recipes
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
Weight Watchers Chocolate & Cherry Swiss Rolls
- nonstick cooking spray
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp black coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp light butter melted
- ½ cup cream cheese – low fat softened
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- ½ cup frozen unsweetened dark sweet cherries thawed, drained, & chopped coarsely
For the Cake:
- Preheat oven to 325° F
- Prepare a jelly roll pan by spraying with non-stick cooking spray, then lining with parchment paper.
- In a small sized mixing bowl, add flour, then whisk in baking powder, unsweetened cocoa powder, and salt, until well combined. Set aside for later.
- In a stand mixer, or a mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer, add eggs, coffee, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
- Beat in butter.
- Add flour/cocoa mixture and fold in using a spatula until just combined and smooth. Don't over mix.
- In prepared jelly roll pan, Pour in batter and spread to an even layer.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 5 minutes, or until the cake has set, and is not shiny.
- As soon as cake comes out of the oven, spray with non-stick cooking spray, then cover the top with parchment paper.
- Right away, on one of the long sides of the pan, begin rolling the cake, including the bottom and top pieces of parchment paper. So, the cake on the short side of the pan will be the ends of the rolls.
- Allow cake to cool for 30 minutes.
For the Filling:
- In a small mixing bowl, add cream cheese. Stir in powdered sugar until the mixture is smooth.
- Slowly, and gently unroll the cooled cake.
- Remove the top layer of parchment paper.
- Gently spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on the unrolled cake
- Evenly place cherries on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Carefully roll the cake the same way it was rolled before without rolling in the bottom piece of parchment paper. Discard bottom piece of parchment paper.
- Layout a new piece of parchment paper. Place cake on one end, and roll tightly to completely cover the cake.
- Place cake in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard parchment paper.
- Using a sharp knife, cut swiss roll into (10), 2 inch thick slices.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!