Weight Watchers Sea Salt Chocolate Tartlets Recipe
Weight Watchers Sea Salt Chocolate Tartlets Recipe. These delicious bite-sized treats are a great option when you are craving chocolate.
Chocolate and sea salt is a match made in heaven. The salty, savory flavor of the sea salt balances out the sweetness and creaminess of chocolate. You can’t go wrong with this duo!
They are quick and easy, and ready in just 28 minutes. Perfect for last minute guests, or for your next party.
This easy version is made with mini phyllo shells, salted butter, low-fat milk, vanilla extract, dark chocolate, sea salt, and whipped topping.
What is a Tartlet
A tartlet is a small, bite sized pie. They can be sweet or savory and typically consist of fillings such as berries, meat, cheese, vegetables, and more. You can find them in many different flavors and they are especially popular around the holidays. It’s hard to go wrong with a tartlet!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points 2 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Vegetarian Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Sea Salt Chocolate Tartlets
- 15 mini phyllo shell
- 1 tsp salted butter
- ¼ cup low-fat milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chopped
- ⅛ tsp coarse sea salt or to taste
- 5 tbsp fat-free whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350º F
- On a baking sheet, place phyllo shells, spread out, not touching each other.
- In preheated oven, bake phyllo shells approximately 5 minutes, or until lightly crisp.
- In the meantime, place a small saucepan over HIGH heat.
- In saucepan, add butter, and low fat milk. Stir occasionally until the butter has melted and it mixture begins to boil.
- Reduce heat to LOW/Simmer.
- Stir in vanilla extract, and dark chocolate.
- Stir until the dark chocolate has melted, and the mixture is smooth.
- Take saucepan off of heat, and allow to cool for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Using a spoon, spoon filling into phyllo shells. Fill the shells evenly.
- Sprinkle sea salt on to of each shell.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill and set the filling, approximately 10 minutes.
- Top the Chocolate Tartlet with 1 teaspoon of fat-free whipped topping.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!