Weight Watchers Sea Salt Chocolate Tartlets Recipe
Weight Watchers Sea Salt Chocolate Tartlets Recipe. These delicious bite-sized treats are a great option when you are craving chocolate.
Chocolate and sea salt is a match made in heaven. The salty, savory flavor of the sea salt balances out the sweetness and creaminess of chocolate. You can’t go wrong with this duo!
They are quick and easy, and ready in just 28 minutes. Perfect for last minute guests, or for your next party.
This easy version is made with mini phyllo shells, salted butter, low-fat milk, vanilla extract, dark chocolate, sea salt, and whipped topping.
What is a Tartlet
A tartlet is a small, bite sized pie. They can be sweet or savory and typically consist of fillings such as berries, meat, cheese, vegetables, and more. You can find them in many different flavors and they are especially popular around the holidays. It’s hard to go wrong with a tartlet!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points 2 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Sea Salt Chocolate Tartlets
- Preheat oven to 350º F
- On a baking sheet, place phyllo shells, spread out, not touching each other.
- In preheated oven, bake phyllo shells approximately 5 minutes, or until lightly crisp.
- In the meantime, place a small saucepan over HIGH heat.
- In saucepan, add butter, and low fat milk. Stir occasionally until the butter has melted and it mixture begins to boil.
- Reduce heat to LOW/Simmer.
- Stir in vanilla extract, and dark chocolate.
- Stir until the dark chocolate has melted, and the mixture is smooth.
- Take saucepan off of heat, and allow to cool for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Using a spoon, spoon filling into phyllo shells. Fill the shells evenly.
- Sprinkle sea salt on to of each shell.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill and set the filling, approximately 10 minutes.
- Top the Chocolate Tartlet with 1 teaspoon of fat-free whipped topping.
You May Also Like:
- Easy WW Friendly Philly Cheese Steak
- Ginger Pork Shiitake Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Omelet
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb