Weight Watchers Healthy Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Weight Watchers Healthy Chocolate Fudge Recipe This is one of my favorite recipes for healthy chocolate fudge. It’s so easy to make, and it tastes great too!
Black beans and dates are the secret ingredients in this recipe. I like to use Medjool dates because they’re sweeter than regular dates, but if you can’t find them then just use regular ones.
This is perfect for those who are looking to make healthier choices, but don’t want to give up their favorite dessert.
This recipe is not only healthy but it tastes amazing. It’s easy to make and doesn’t require any baking! The ingredients are simple, cheap, and you probably have most of them in your house already.
This fudge is made with Medjool dates, black beans, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, kosher salt, and coconut oil.
This healthy dessert is great for the Holidays, Christmas, or any day!
It’s Gluten free, Low Fat, Low carb, Low calorie, Low sodium, and lactose free! It’s easy and only takes 12 minutes to make, and an hour to set.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points.
Personal Points will vary based on Individual Plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a Food Processor? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Rich Black Bean Fudge
- Prepare an 8×8 inch baking pan by lining with plastic wrap. Be sure the wrap comes up the sides of the pan and has an excess of approximately 1 inch.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, add dates and cover with water.
- Microwave on HIGH for approximately 2 minutes, or until the water begins to boil.
- Drain off water.
- In a food processor, add dates, black beans, unsweetened cocoa powder, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and kosher salt.
- Process on HIGH approximately 1 minutes, or until the mixture is blended well.
- Add in melted coconut oil, and process until mixture is smooth, approximately 2 minutes, scraping the sides a couple of times.
- In the prepared baking pan, pour in the fudge, and using a spatula, spread to an even layer.
- Place pan in the refrigerator for 1 hour, or until fudge is firm.
- Grasping the plastic wrap, lift the fudge out of the pan and place on a cutting board. Remove the plastic wrap.
- Using a sharp knife, cut fudge into 6 rows, by 6 rows, to create 36 pieces of fudge.
- Store in refrigerator up to approximately 5 to 6 days, or freeze.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
- Weight Watchers Turkey Tamale Casserole
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!