Weight Watchers Christmas Strawberry Delight Balls Recipe
Weight Watchers Christmas Strawberry Delight Balls Recipe. The Christmas season is a time for indulgence, isn’t it? All of the wonderful food and drinks, parties with friends, and family gatherings. It’s a time to enjoy all of the things we love most. But what if you’re trying to watch your weight? Are you doomed to miss out on all the fun? Not at all! These treats are a delicious way to indulge without overdoing it.
If you’re looking for a festive and delicious way to enjoy the holiday season while sticking to your Weight Watchers plan, look no further than these amazing Strawberry Delight Balls! They’re simple to make and perfect
These no-bake cookies are a perfect solution when you’re too busy to make traditional baked ones, because they are quick and easy.
This super easy, no-bake Holiday dessert will only take you 15 minutes to make. Refreshing and perfectly sweet, you will need coconut, cashews, maple syrup, puffed rice, and dried strawberries (or dried cranberries).
Great for your cookie exchange, or to share with your family.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan,
4 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
- Don’t have a Food Processor? This is the one we use, and recommend:
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Christmas Strawberry Delight Balls
- In a small, shallow dish, place 1½ teaspoons coconut. Set aside for later.
- In a food processor, add coconut, cashews, water, and maple syrup.
- Process until the ingredients begin to form into a ball.
- Take out of the food processor and place in a mixing bowl.
- In the mixing bowl, add the puffed rice, and the dried strawberries.
- Mix well.
- Using your hands, roll into 16 equal sized balls.
- Roll to coat each ball in the coconut in the shallow dish.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill and set.
- Remove desired serving from the refrigerator, and bring to room temperature before serving.
You May Also Like:
- Easy WW Friendly Philly Cheese Steak
- Ginger Pork Shiitake Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Omelet
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb