Weight Watchers Orange and Cranberry Ham Recipe
Weight Watchers Orange and Cranberry Ham Recipe. Christmas is coming, which means it’s time to break out the ham!
This recipe is a festive and easy way to prepare your holiday ham. The orange and cranberry glaze is sweet and tart, and goes perfectly with the salty ham. Plus, it’s really easy to make – you just need a few simple ingredients.
This easy Holiday, Thanksgiving, or Christmas dinner is easy to make, and only calls for 6 ingredients. You will make this meal using frozen orange juice concentrate. canned cranberry sauce, brown sugar, whole cloves, ham, and mandarin oranges.
The homemade glaze is quick and easy. This dish is low fat, gluten free, and lactose free.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan,
5 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Glazed Carrots
Weight Watchers Glazed Carrots Recipe. This quick and easy side dish recipe is made with just 4 ingredients, and ready in just 20 minutes!
Weight Watchers Roasted Green Beans
Weight Watchers Roasted Green Beans Recipe. A quick and easy and healthy side dish recipe with fresh green beans, olive oil, salt and pepper. Only a 5 minute prep time, and ready in 25 minutes.
Weight Watchers Oven-Roasted Cauliflower
Weight Watchers Oven-Roasted Cauliflower Recipe. A super easy vegetarian side dish recipe that you can make this quick and easy dish in 20 minutes! Healthy, low carb, low fat, low sugar, and Gluten Free.
Weight Watchers French Bread Rolls
Weight Watchers French Bread Rolls Recipe from scratch with yeast, sugar, vegetable oil, salt, and bread flour.
Weight Watchers Roasted Carrots
Weight Watchers Roasted Carrots Recipe – A quick and easy 5 ingredient side dish recipe that’s ready in 30 minutes. Healthy, low calorie with no butter! 4 Smart Points.
Weight Watchers Au Gratin Potatoes
Weight Watchers Au Gratin Potatoes Recipe with butter, onion, flour, milk, and low fat shredded cheese. A delicious vegetarian side dish recipe to satisfy your comfort food cravings!
Weight Watchers Apple Cake
Weight Watchers Apple Cake Recipe from scratch with applesauce, apples, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and flour. A dense cake that’s great for breakfast or dessert.
Weight Watchers Low-Fat Brownies
Weight Watchers Low Fat Brownies Recipe. A delicious chocolate dessert recipe. Quick and easy and ready in 30 minutes
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Orange and Cranberry Ham
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
For the Glaze:
- Place a small sized saucepan over LOW heat.
- Add concentrated orange juice.
- Using a whisk, whisk in cranberry sauce, and then whisk in brown sugar until the glaze becomes smooth. Take off heat.
For the Ham:
- Place ham in a baking dish.
- Press the whole cloves into the top of the ham.
- Using a basting brush, brush the outside of the ham with the glaze, reserving the rest of the glaze for later.
- In preheated oven, bake the ham for 15 minutes, brush more glaze on the ham. Repeat the process for a total of 1 hour baking time, and adding glaze every 15 minutes.
- Slice the ham into thin slices.
- Garnish serving with orange slices.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)