Roasted Sweet and Spicy Nuts with Weight Watchers Points Recipe
Roasted Sweet and Spicy Nuts with Weight Watchers Points Recipe. Looking for a quick and easy way to add some flavor to your nuts? Try roasting them with a touch of sweetness and spice. This recipe only takes about 30 minutes to prepare, and it’s perfect for snacking or adding to salads or other dishes. Plus, it’s a great way to boost your intake of protein.
This is a quick and easy recipe that makes a great snack when you need a little extra protein. Because you will have this ready in just 30 minutes so you don’t have to spend a ton of time in the kitchen.
To make this snack, your will need dry roasted almonds, dry roasted cashews, pecans, and walnuts. Feel free to substitute your favorite nuts and experiment with different combinations.
The nuts are full of flavor and the recipe calls for salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, ground cumin, sugar, butter, and water.
Note: This version calls for sugar, but you can replace it with your favorite granulated sugar substitute to lower the points in the recipe.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan
7 WW Smart Points
More Snack Recipes
Weight Watchers Homemade Potato Chips
Weight Watchers No-Bake Granola Bars
Weight Watchers Microwave Popcorn
Weight Watchers Fruit Skewers
Weight Watchers Pepperoni Chips
Weight Watchers Baked Radish Chips
Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Energy Balls
Weight Watchers Pear And Apple Chips
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Roasted Sweet and Spicy Nuts with Weight Watchers Points
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with aluminum foil. Then spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray, lightly.
- In a large mixing bowl, add roasted almonds, roasted cashews, pecan halves, and walnut halves.
- Stir to mix well.
- Add in salt, pepper, cayenne, and cumin.
- Toss to coat well.
- In a small sized saucepan, add water, butter, and sugar.
- Place saucepan over medium heat, and stir until the butter melts.
- Cook while stirring for 1 more minute.
- Take saucepan off of heat, and carefully pour the mixture over the nut mixture.
- Carefully stir the nut mixture to coat well.
- On the prepared baking sheet, pour the nuts, and using a spatula spread to a single layer.
- In preheated oven, bake for 10 minutes.
- Using a spatula, stir nuts well, and spread to a single layer again.
- Bake again for approximately 6 minutes, or until the nuts are roasted and sticky.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack, and allow nuts to cool fully before serving.
You May Also Like:
- WW Friendly Blueberry Corn Muffins
- WW Chicken Tikka Masala (Slow Cooker)
- WW Hearty Dinners for Winter Evenings
- WW Recipes for Meat Lovers
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Croutons