Weight Watchers No-Bake Granola Bars Recipe
Weight Watchers No-Bake Granola Bars Recipe.
A quick and easy breakfast or snack recipe. Made with Rice Krispies cereal, quick rolled oats, raisins, light corn syrup, brown sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla. this delightful treat is done in just 10 minutes.
A great option for an after-school snack, or to pack in a lunchbox.
Low fat and vegetarian.
Weight Watchers Recipes
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and
5 Green Plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers No-Bake Granola Bars
- In a large mixing bowl, add rolled oats, crispy rice cereal, and raisins. Stir to mix. Set aside for later.
- In a small saucepan over medium/high heat, add corn syrup and brown sugar.
- Stir until smooth.
- Stirring constantly, bring to a boil.
- Add vanilla and peanut butter.
- Pour over the rolled oats mix and quickly stir to mix well.
- In an ungreased 13 x 9" baking pan, pour in the mix. Fold a piece of wax paper in half, and place it on top of mix to protect your hands from the heat. Press mix down into the pan to form an even layer.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Cut into 24 equal sized bars.
You May Also Like:
- Skillet Lemon Chicken and Broccoli (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Family Friendly Recipes
- Weight Watchers Snack Recipes: Healthy Alternatives to Junk Food
- Weight Watchers Skillet Recipes (Healthy Cooking Made Simple)
- 25 Delicious Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes You Have to Try!
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!