Weight Watchers Refrigerator Dill Pickles without Canning Recipe
Weight Watchers Refrigerator Dill Pickles without Canning Recipe.
These spicy pickles are made with pickling cucumbers, white vinegar, water, sugar, fresh dill weed, garlic, course salt, pickling spice, red pepper flakes, dill seeds and fresh dill weed.
As written, this recipe makes 3 jars of pickles. you will only spend 15 minutes making these pickles, and a lot of time waiting.
You can make delicious pickles without the whole canning process.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan,
4 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Blue Plan Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Green Plan Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Refrigerator Dill Pickles without Canning
- 12 (3 to 4 inch long) pickling cucumbers
- 1¾ cups white vinegar
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1½ cups fresh dill weed chopped
- 8 cloves garlic chopped
- 1½ tbsp course salt
- 1 tbsp pickling spice
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes or to taste
- 1½ tsp dill seeds
- 3 sprigs fresh dill weeds
- In a large mixing bowl, vinegar, water, sugar, dill, garlic, salt, picking spice, red pepper flakes, and dill seed.
- Stir to mix well.
- Stir in cucumbers
- Let stand for 2 hours or until salt and sugar has dissolved.
- Place 4 cucumbers in each of the 3 1½ pint wide-mouth jars.
- Using a ladle, transfer liquid from the bowl into the jars to cover cucumbers.
- Place 1 sprig of fresh dill in each of the jars.
- Place lids on the jars.
- Refrigerate for 10 days before serving.
- Pickles will last for 1 month.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!