Weight Watchers Grilled Teriyaki Salmon Recipe
Weight Watchers Grilled Teriyaki Salmon Recipe.
An easy marinaded seafood meal made with soy sauce, dry sherry, white wine vinegar, brown sugar, garlic powder, ground ginger, and black pepper.
A healthier option for your next cookout!
The teriyaki flavors kick up your salmon dinner.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan,
4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Grill Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have an Outdoor Grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill
Check it out here!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup dry sherry
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 (16 oz) skinless salmon fillet (1 inch thick)
For the Marinade:
- In a shallow dish, add soy sauce, sherry, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic powder, ginger, and black pepper. Stir to mix well.
- Add salmon, coat well, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
For the Salmon:
- Heat outdoor grill to medium/high heat,
- Using non-stick cooking spray, coat grill rack.
- Place marinated salmon on prepared grill. Reserve the marinade for later.
- Grill uncovered for 5 – 7 minutes per side or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove salmon from the grill, place on serving platter, and keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, add reserved marinade.
- Bring to a boil, and boil stirring often for 5 minutes or until the marinade becomes thick.
- Pour the marinade over the salmon.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!