Weight Watchers Yogurt Fruit Popsicles Recipe
Weight Watchers Yogurt Fruit Popsicles Recipe.
This easy dessert is filled with delicious fresh blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and bananas, yogurt, sugar or honey.
Super easy to make in your blender.
The kids will love this healthy treat. 15 minutes to make, then freeze for 5 hours and they’re ready.
Gluten free and vegetarian.
Weight Watchers Points
We have more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here,
more Kid Friendly Recipes here,
and more Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
Weight Watchers Mango Sorbet
Weight Watchers Lime Strawberry Sorbet
Weight Watchers Lemon Sorbet
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Yogurt Fruit Popsicles
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and sliced bananas,
- 2 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup sugar or honey
- 8 each popsicle sticks
- In a blender, add 2 cups raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, and banana mix.
- Add yogurt and sugar (or honey)
- Place cover on blender and blend until smooth.
- In the 8 paper cups, fill equal amounts up to ¾ full (depending on cup size).
- Cover each cup with aluminum foil.
- Poke a popsicle stick in the middle of the aluminum foil of each cup.
- In the freezer, place the cups and let freeze for a minimum of 5 hours.
- For serving, peel off the cup.
You May Also Like:
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!