Weight Watchers Mango Sorbet Recipe
Weight Watchers Mango Sorbet Recipe.
A super easy dessert recipe.
You only need 3 ingredients to whip up this fruit dessert, mango, simple syrup, and lime juice.
If you don’t like mango, you can substitute your favorite fruit.
Gluten free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Lactose free, and Low Fat.
You will need a food processor and an ice cream machine to make this sorbet.
Only 94 calories.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan,
2 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have an Ice Cream Machine? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Mango Sorbet
- 4 mangos – very ripe peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1 cup simple syrup ***see note below
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- In a food processor, add mango.
- Puree mango.
- Add lime juice and simple syrup.
- Puree until smooth.
- Transfer to the ice cream machine.
- Freeze following ice cream machine manufacturer's directions.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!