Weight Watchers Churros and Chocolate Sauce (Air Fryer) Recipe
Weight Watchers Churros and Chocolate Sauce (Air Fryer) Recipe. This delicious Spanish fried dough dessert is to die for! Quick and easy, and ready in just 25 minutes.
To make it, you’ll need flour, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, sugar, cinnamon, and milk. For the sauce you’ll need cocoa powder, cornstarch, cayenne pepper, and butter.
Here’s a tip: Always remember to leave some space between each churro when placing them in the air fryer to ensure even cooking. Also, don’t forget to lightly coat the churros with nonstick spray before air frying.
Whether you’re on a WW plan, trying to eat better, or just craving something sweet and satisfying, these air fryer churros with chocolate sauce hit the mark.
So, gather your ingredients and get ready to enjoy a dessert that’s a perfect blend of guilt-free and gratifying.
Weight Watchers Points
4 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
4 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Churros and Chocolate Sauce (Air Fryer)
- In a small bowl, add flour, yogurt, and ½ teaspoon of vanilla.
- Stir the ingredients with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Continue mixing the dough with your hands until it becomes smooth. This should take about a minute.
- Prepare your work surface by laying a large piece of parchment or wax paper over it and sprinkling a bit of flour.
- Place your dough onto the prepared paper.
- Cut the dough into 6 equal pieces using a knife.
- Shape each piece of dough into a 5-inch long rope by rolling them.
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F, if needed.
- Spray your air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange your dough ropes in the air fryer, making sure to leave some space between each rope.
- Give a light spray of nonstick cooking spray over the dough.
- Air-fry the dough until it turns golden brown, which should take about 6 to 7 minutes.
- While the churros are cooking, mix 2 tablespoons of sugar and cinnamon in a shallow dish.
- In a glass measuring cup, combine milk, cocoa, cornstarch, pepper, remaining 1½ teaspoon sugar, and ¼ teaspoon vanilla.
- Microwave this mixture on High until it starts to bubble and thicken. This should take about 1 minute. Remember to whisk every 20 seconds.
- After the churros are cooked, brush them all over with melted butter.
- Roll the buttered churros in the cinnamon-sugar mixture you prepared earlier.
- Serve the churros warm, along with the sauce you made in the microwave.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!