Weight Watchers No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
Weight Watchers No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe.
An easy dessert recipe you can make without turning on the oven.
You will only spend 10 minutes making this tangy pie, and then you have to wait 2 hours while it chills before enjoying.
A great recipe for a hot summer night.
Only 5 ingredients: water, sugar-free lime gelatin, key lime pie yogurt, fat-free whipped topping, and reduced fat graham cracker crust.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan,
2 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Weight Watchers No-Bake Key Lime Pie
- In a large mixing bowl, add boiling water.
- Using a wire whisk, whisk in sugar-free lime gelatin until dissolved.
- Whisk in key lime pie yogurt.
- Using a wooden spoon, fold in the fat-free whipped topping.
- Pour into reduced-fat graham cracker crust and spread to an even layer.
- Refrigerate pie for a minimum of 2 hours.
You May Also Like:
- Easy WW Friendly Philly Cheese Steak
- Ginger Pork Shiitake Dumplings (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Omelet
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb