Weight Watchers No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
Weight Watchers No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe.
An easy dessert recipe you can make without turning on the oven.
You will only spend 10 minutes making this tangy pie, and then you have to wait 2 hours while it chills before enjoying.
A great recipe for a hot summer night.
Only 5 ingredients: water, sugar-free lime gelatin, key lime pie yogurt, fat-free whipped topping, and reduced fat graham cracker crust.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan,
2 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here,
more Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Low Calorie Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Weight Watchers No-Bake Key Lime Pie
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 1 pkg sugar-free lime gelatin
- 2 container (6 oz ea) key lime pie yogurt
- 1 container (8 oz) fat-free whipped topping
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust
- In a large mixing bowl, add boiling water.
- Using a wire whisk, whisk in sugar-free lime gelatin until dissolved.
- Whisk in key lime pie yogurt.
- Using a wooden spoon, fold in the fat-free whipped topping.
- Pour into reduced-fat graham cracker crust and spread to an even layer.
- Refrigerate pie for a minimum of 2 hours.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!