Weight Watchers Starbucks Copycat Cranberry Bliss Bars Recipe
Weight Watchers Starbucks Copycat Cranberry Bliss Bars Recipe. A blondie with cream cheese frosting, topped with cranberries and a white chocolate, orange drizzle. They are the perfect dessert for Thanksgiving or Christmas, but they’re also great any time of year!
If you’ve ever been to Starbucks, then you know about their Cranberry Bliss Bars. They’re a seasonal favorite and people go crazy for them! But did you know that you can make your own at home? These bars are easy to make and taste just like the ones from Starbucks. So if you’re looking for a delicious Holiday treat, then give these bars a try!
There are a lot of ingredients for this recipe, and a few steps, but it’s not as complicated as it looks. If you just look at it one step at a time, you’ll see it’s not that bad. It’s so worth it!
Weight Watchers Points
We have more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Starbucks Copycat Cranberry Bliss Bars
- 1 cup butter very soft
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp orange or vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- 3 ozs cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp orange or vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries chopped
- 1½ tbsp orange rind grated
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ tsp canola oil
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
For the Bars:
- Use an electric mixer to beat sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Add orange extract and eggs and lightly beat. Add baking powder, ginger, and flour. Lightly beat. Stir in chips and cranberries.
- Spread into baking dish and bake for 20 to 24 minutes until the edges are light brown. Be sure to not over bake. Cool
For the Frosting:
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add confectioners sugar, and orange extract and beat. Spread over bars.
For the Garnish:
- Sprinkle grated orange rind, and chopped cranberries over the bars.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix canola oil and white chocolate, and microwave for 15 seconds at at time for 1 minute, stirring between each 15 seconds. Drizzle over the bars.
- Set at least 1 hour before cutting.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!