Weight Watchers Starbucks Copycat Cranberry Bliss Bars Recipe
Weight Watchers Starbucks Copycat Cranberry Bliss Bars Recipe. A blondie with cream cheese frosting, topped with cranberries and a white chocolate, orange drizzle.
There are a lot of ingredients for this recipe, and a few steps, but it’s not as complicated as it looks. If you just look at it one step at a time, you’ll see it’s not that bad. It’s so worth it!
We have more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You will need:
Electric Stand Mixer
Microwave Safe Bowl
Need to make more servings, or fewer servings?
Click on the “Servings: #” in the recipe below, and move the slider to adjust the recipe!
Weight Watchers Starbucks Copycat Cranberry Bliss Bars
- 1 cup butter very soft
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp orange or vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- 3 ozs cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp orange or vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries chopped
- 1½ tbsp orange rind grated
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ tsp canola oil
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
For the Bars:
- Use an electric mixer to beat sugar, brown sugar, and butter. Add orange extract and eggs and lightly beat. Add baking powder, ginger, and flour. Lightly beat. Stir in chips and cranberries.
- Spread into baking dish and bake for 20 to 24 minutes until the edges are light brown. Be sure to not over bake. Cool
For the Frosting:
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add confectioners sugar, and orange extract and beat. Spread over bars.
For the Garnish:
- Sprinkle grated orange rind, and chopped cranberries over the bars.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix canola oil and white chocolate, and microwave for 15 seconds at at time for 1 minute, stirring between each 15 seconds. Drizzle over the bars.
- Set at least 1 hour before cutting.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Butternut Squash Macaroni and Cheese
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Baked Apples
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls
- 77 Low Point Weight Watchers Meals
- Weight Watchers Sausage Breakfast Pies
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge