Weight Watchers French Bread Rolls Recipe
Weight Watchers French Bread Rolls Recipe from scratch with yeast, sugar, vegetable oil, salt, and bread flour.
4 MyWW Point Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers French Bread Rolls
- Using a large mixing bowl, add yeast, warm water, and sugar. Stir to mix. Let stand approx 10 minutes
- Stir-in salt, 2 cups of bread flour, and vegetable oil. Stir-in the remaining 2 cups of flour ½ cup at a time and mix until the dough pulls away from the side of the bowl.
- Flour a surface and turn out the dough. Knead the dough until it is elastic and smooth. Approx 8 mins.
- Using a large mixing bowl, lightly oil the bowl and add the bread dough. Turn the dough to coat all sides with oil. Using a damp cloth, cover the bowl and put in a warm area to let it rise until doubled in size. Approx 1 hour.
- Deflate the bread dough and turn it out on the floured surface again.
- Separate the bread dough into Sixteen pieces equal in size.
- Form the pieces into round roll balls and put on the prepared baking sheet approx 2" apart. Cover the rolls with a damp cloth and allow to rise to double size for approx 40 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- Bake in preheated oven for approx 18 – 20 mins. or until golden.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!