Weight Watchers French Bread Rolls Recipe
Weight Watchers French Bread Rolls Recipe from scratch with yeast, sugar, vegetable oil, salt, and bread flour.
4 MyWW Point Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers French Bread Rolls
- Using a large mixing bowl, add yeast, warm water, and sugar. Stir to mix. Let stand approx 10 minutes
- Stir-in salt, 2 cups of bread flour, and vegetable oil. Stir-in the remaining 2 cups of flour ½ cup at a time and mix until the dough pulls away from the side of the bowl.
- Flour a surface and turn out the dough. Knead the dough until it is elastic and smooth. Approx 8 mins.
- Using a large mixing bowl, lightly oil the bowl and add the bread dough. Turn the dough to coat all sides with oil. Using a damp cloth, cover the bowl and put in a warm area to let it rise until doubled in size. Approx 1 hour.
- Deflate the bread dough and turn it out on the floured surface again.
- Separate the bread dough into Sixteen pieces equal in size.
- Form the pieces into round roll balls and put on the prepared baking sheet approx 2" apart. Cover the rolls with a damp cloth and allow to rise to double size for approx 40 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- Bake in preheated oven for approx 18 – 20 mins. or until golden.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Weight Watchers Smoked Salmon Spread
- Weight Watchers Low Fat Pita Chips
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Lentil Soup with Ham
- Instant Pot® Weight Watchers Chicken Broth
Portion Control Serving Utensil Set of 8
Easily measure your portions with this set of ladles. You will get 4 slotted, and 4 solid ladles measuring 2oz, 4oz, 6oz, and 8oz. They are also labeled in ml.
Check out the Portion Control Serving Utensil Set today! See Details Here!