Weight Watchers French Bread Rolls Recipe
Weight Watchers French Bread Rolls Recipe from scratch with yeast, sugar, vegetable oil, salt, and bread flour.
4 MyWW Point Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers French Bread Rolls
- Using a large mixing bowl, add yeast, warm water, and sugar. Stir to mix. Let stand approx 10 minutes
- Stir-in salt, 2 cups of bread flour, and vegetable oil. Stir-in the remaining 2 cups of flour ½ cup at a time and mix until the dough pulls away from the side of the bowl.
- Flour a surface and turn out the dough. Knead the dough until it is elastic and smooth. Approx 8 mins.
- Using a large mixing bowl, lightly oil the bowl and add the bread dough. Turn the dough to coat all sides with oil. Using a damp cloth, cover the bowl and put in a warm area to let it rise until doubled in size. Approx 1 hour.
- Deflate the bread dough and turn it out on the floured surface again.
- Separate the bread dough into Sixteen pieces equal in size.
- Form the pieces into round roll balls and put on the prepared baking sheet approx 2" apart. Cover the rolls with a damp cloth and allow to rise to double size for approx 40 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- Bake in preheated oven for approx 18 – 20 mins. or until golden.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Baked Cider Donuts
- Weight Watchers Mushrooms in Creamy Cheese Sauce
- Weight Watchers Spicy Roasted Butternut Squash
- Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Tortilla Soup
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Mix
HidrateSpark PRO the Smart Water Bottle you need to add to your daily routine! We all know we need to drink more water, but do we always remember to? Enter the HidrateSpark PRO! This amazing water bottle tracks how much water you drink in a day, and lights up to remind you if you are getting behind. Check it out by clicking the photo below!
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge