Weight Watchers Apple Cake Recipe
Weight Watchers Apple Cake Recipe from scratch.
Applesauce, apples, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and flour.
A dense cake that’s great for breakfast or dessert.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan
7 WW Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
Weight Watchers Apple Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Prepare a tube pan by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using a medium-sized mixing bowl, add baking soda, flour, salt, and cinnamon. Stir to mix well. Set aside
- Using a large-sized mixing bowl, add sugar and egg whites. Beat with an electric mixer on high until soft peaks form.
- Slowly add in applesauce, vanilla, and apples by blending with mixer on low speed.
- Add in the dry flour mixture. Stir in until just combined. Don't overstir
- Transfer the cake batter to the prepared tube pan. Spread evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into a center spot comes out clean, and the cake is golden brown. Approx 50 – 55 minutes.
- Place the tube pan on a wire rack for approx 10 minutes to cool.
- Carefully remove the pan and let cake cook for approx 20 minutes more.
|7 WW Smart Points|
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!