Weight Watchers Apple Cake Recipe
Weight Watchers Apple Cake Recipe from scratch.
Applesauce, apples, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and flour.
A dense cake that’s great for breakfast or dessert.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan
7 WW Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
Weight Watchers Apple Cake
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 1½ cups applesauce – unsweetened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 apples cored & diced
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Prepare a tube pan by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using a medium-sized mixing bowl, add baking soda, flour, salt, and cinnamon. Stir to mix well. Set aside
- Using a large-sized mixing bowl, add sugar and egg whites. Beat with an electric mixer on high until soft peaks form.
- Slowly add in applesauce, vanilla, and apples by blending with mixer on low speed.
- Add in the dry flour mixture. Stir in until just combined. Don't overstir
- Transfer the cake batter to the prepared tube pan. Spread evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into a center spot comes out clean, and the cake is golden brown. Approx 50 – 55 minutes.
- Place the tube pan on a wire rack for approx 10 minutes to cool.
- Carefully remove the pan and let cake cook for approx 20 minutes more.
|7 WW Smart Points|
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!