Weight Watchers Apple Cake Recipe
Weight Watchers Apple Cake Recipe from scratch.
Applesauce, apples, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and flour.
A dense cake that’s great for breakfast or dessert.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan
7 WW Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
Weight Watchers Apple Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Prepare a tube pan by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using a medium-sized mixing bowl, add baking soda, flour, salt, and cinnamon. Stir to mix well. Set aside
- Using a large-sized mixing bowl, add sugar and egg whites. Beat with an electric mixer on high until soft peaks form.
- Slowly add in applesauce, vanilla, and apples by blending with mixer on low speed.
- Add in the dry flour mixture. Stir in until just combined. Don't overstir
- Transfer the cake batter to the prepared tube pan. Spread evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into a center spot comes out clean, and the cake is golden brown. Approx 50 – 55 minutes.
- Place the tube pan on a wire rack for approx 10 minutes to cool.
- Carefully remove the pan and let cake cook for approx 20 minutes more.
|7 WW Smart Points
You May Also Like:
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)
- WW Green Pepper and Onion Turkey Meatloaf