Weight Watchers Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup Recipe. Whether you’re looking for a healthy dinner option or a nutritious appetizer, this soup ticks all the boxes.
With a rich, hearty flavor and a comforting, warming quality, this soup will be a hit with everyone in your family, especially the kids. They will love the savory flavor and tender vegetables that make this soup so delicious.
What’s more, this minestrone soup is an excellent low calorie option, making it a great choice for anyone who is looking to eat healthy.
The ingredients are simple, fresh, and full of nutrients, so you can enjoy a bowl of this soup without worrying about the calorie count.
Customizing the ingredients is also a breeze, and you can use the recipe as a base and add your favorite vegetables, beans, or spices to make it even more delicious. Green Beans are a great addition.
This versatility makes it a great choice for those who love to experiment in the kitchen.
What makes this recipe so special is that it’s vegetarian, making it an excellent choice for anyone who is looking to reduce their meat intake.
With the right ingredients, this minestrone soup can be made completely vegan, so you can enjoy a delicious and healthy meal without sacrificing flavor.
Weight Watchers Points
5 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
- 1 cup carrots finely minced
- 1 cup onion finely minced
- 1 cup celery finely minced
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup dried whole peas
- ½ cup white pea beans
- ½ cup kidney beans
- ½ cup garbanzo beams
- ¾ cup carrots sliced
- ¾ cup celery sliced
- ¾ cup bell pepper chopped
- ¾ cup onions coarsely chopped
- ½ cup rice or barley
- 1 cup small shell macaroni
- 2 tablespoon parsley minced
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese as needed
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add ¼ finely minced onion, ¼ finely minced celery, and ¼ finely minced carrot.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are very brown.
- In a saucepan, peas, beans and 3 quarts (12 cups) of water.
- Simmer the mixture for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, checking frequently on the garbanzo beans, which will take the longest to cook.
- Add the rest of the vegetables, ice, and spices, as well as more water if necessary. Cook for another hour.
- Approximately 20 minutes before serving add macaroni and more water if necessary.
- Once everything is fully cooked, ladle the soup into bowls.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top of each bowl.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!